View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:07 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RFC: Dom2Minions.com

Its not the game. Im still interested in that. But Ive always liked it more in solo play or the quirks that I could add to it. Its the support forums that I lost interest in.

I got tired of the fanboy remarks in the forum. And getting crap about stop-talking-and-do-it then when someone does go with my idea they dont credit that it was my idea first. I know those were only some people but it seemed like most of the posts. One by one I dropped the things I was doing and no one seemed to notice so I just didnt bother kicking them up again.

Like I often said, if people complain about why there are no more free things then they should wonder if they bothered to "pay" for the ones they had with simple please and thankyou recognition. I dont think Im the only one either.

People need to realize that they mold the community by the discussions they allow. The feel of the forums is in their control.

Sorry for the rant.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)