View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2006, 06:08 PM

Colonel

shovah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Mod: Halls of the Underkings

in the table top its basically the living units i said, commander by vampire counts, thralls, necromancers (human and vampire) and the ocasional different commander.
theres also banshees (in very limited numbers) and spirit hosts (basically a bunch of etheral guys again in small numbers) summoning wouldnt really suit as most things are/were alive (eg vamps and necros) or are reanimated for free (hence death magic for battle raising and unholy for making real armies)
they have a core of lumbering undead made from skeletons and zombies (skeletons would be like those in game but i would say zombies should be more easily reanimated but around defence 2 attack 4) and reanimating ghouls fit as undead use ghouls.

a fitting commander would be the starter of one of the 5 bloodlines, and it would certainly make for an interesting race (quite like base ermor but with more combat suited leaders)
and no i havnt been able to get the mods working, maybe some-one could attach them to a post instead of you and i could try (ive kind of given up)