View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

aegisx is on a distinguished road
Default Re: United Earth Consortium - Take 1

Construction went well on the Ghedron II mineral extraction facility. To compliment this, we also began constructing a storage facility for the minerals. This new facility will alow us to store 70,000 tons. Currently, we have 50k in reserve.

The new Explorer I class ship should be complete soon. The search is going slow for someone to captain it, not much experience available for such a voyage. HR as usual is slowing up the process. I guess the applicants just don't have the right keywords in their resumes... oh well.

Our government liason has been pestering me about building a ground military force for keeping the population in line. I think this should be their responsibility, but it looks like we will have to comply. The general populas does not like the idea of a corporation leading up our space ventures. It is the same response they got in the 1990's 2000's when globalization really took off. Now it is on the scale of a solar system. Our marketing department is working on the problem.