View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:57 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: My Personal OOBs for USA, UK, China, Russia, Australia, And Germany

I don't doubt some deception exists, China's stealth fighter capability bore that out in the real world. However that being said we work with what's available. JANE's for instance was looked upon with "wonderment" in the context of where or how they got some of their info. But again that's out there for the public. I've posted from a government site in the main forum and yes the information is good and to a degree accurate, but the true capibilities will not be known as they will be classified beyond ANYONEs access out here at present. So I make your argument to a degree but we are limited to what access we are granted in researching all this data and trying to make it work within the context of this game and make it as accurate as possible.
I agree with others here to the need to be careful because unless you've got information better then most can get access too then I'd be looking over your shoulder and expect a knock on your door. Because then you'd be as guility as everyone else in how and what information you used to arrive at your conclusions. But mods are allowed of course but I would question the methodology involved here.

These type of things are classied for a reason, to interpolate the data attained, to counter it, copy it, make it yours better, development new systems and finally to determine if your secrets have been comprimised.

Regards,
Pat