View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2006, 03:54 AM

Private

StGabe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Upgraded e-Store!

I hope you can take this as an honest wish to see you guys get better sales:

Your e-store was BY FAR the worst buying experience I have had when buying an online game. It was very hard to find what I wanted (Weird Worlds, download version). Once I did it took forever just to find the "buy button" (a well hidden "add to cart"). When linked to the game itself from the Shrapnel Games page I was sent directly to the "DVD case" version even though I wanted to download it. Then I ended up getting an ISO file (I don't have any blank CD's around) instead of the .ZIP I would have much preferred. And why is your service the only one I've ever been to which required an address and phone number?

Find a better way to sell your games. I don't want to have to work to buy a game. If I hadn't absolutely loved Weird Worlds I wouldn't have waded through all that. And I certainly don't feel terribly motivated to buy any other of your games.

Make the buying process streamlined. Get me to enter my credit card info ASAP (after all, that's what you want, the longer I take to get there the larger the chance I'll flake out). Get me to downloading the game ASAP. Better yet, give me a code to enter into the demo that I've already downloaded to enable the rest of the game.