View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2018, 02:17 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2018 SPWW2 Upgrade Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts4EVER View Post
Oh right, that was the first one I made! My style (and skills with the editor) have developed quite a bit since then... I might actually play it myself, because I can barely remember. When was that added? I think I may still have been in school back then!
Near as I can tell it was added 6 years ago WinSPww2 version 5.0 -- released March 2012

Since V11 was release, spring has been a bit slow arriving here so I've added ( to date ) 189 new and/or Revised Icons including major revisions to most of the Trucks in the games and how that started I was loading and checking scenarios at random and noticed that there are a lot of scenarios that use trucks and many were inappropriately coloured to the season or the scale seemed off so there has been a major change there and your scenario was one where there were a lot of trucks and that generated a bit of "creativitiy" with it using ScenHack

OLD

NEW

The trucks have three colour camo to match the rest of the vehicles and are reworked to look more like Opels and each of the Tigers has a different Icon for camo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	old.png
Views:	366
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	15375   Click image for larger version

Name:	new.png
Views:	367
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	15376  

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....