View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2001, 04:01 AM

Private

Drunkard is on a distinguished road
Default Sex and AC3 or Why AC3 needs to be AC3.1 or 4.0 or whatever

AC3 players need a patch with all the stuff in the future of AC3 post. Or most of it. Or even some of it. Just make it fun(Easy, right?). Why? Because - and stay with me on this one - AC3, as it stands now, gives me a hard-on. And how does this relate to everyone in the forum? Well, I'm sure it gives them hard-ons too. They're just as horny for a good game. And with a feature like a playable campaign, AC3 has the potential to give me a multiple orgasm. Now I want the guys to think about that for a moment. I'm a guy. Not a gal. Multiple orgasms for a gal is rare enough, but for a guy it's almost unheard. Equivalent of the Holy Grail. I'm hot. I'm bothered. And I'm ready to blow. Now where is AC3.1?

And if you're not horny for the idea after all that, then it's good business to patch it. Word has way of getting around = more moola.

If anyone is offended by this post, all I have to say is that pretzels ARE sacred: http://www.mormons.org/daily/dating/kissing.htm. And that I have no idea how to use UBB code.

[This message has been edited by Drunkard (edited 19 May 2001).]