View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 07:52 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,443 Times in 2,699 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Snowdrifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isto View Post
Does the breakdowns only occur to immobilization on the map ?
Read the Game guide

Quote:
With this set to OFF you will be able to drive through buildings with tanks and APCs without the possibility of damage to the vehicle. You will be able to ford streams, mud, hedgerows, soft sand, snow drifts, trenches, and marshes without becoming stuck. If you set this to ON then there is a chance the vehicle will become trapped. It is really a vehicle sticking button, not as the title may suggest, a possibility of mechanical breakdowns due to poor maintenance. Recommended Setting: OFF for random battles versus the AI. ON for everything else.
Quote:

I could probably use that feature in that map. But that would also take away from the gameplay value. Guess we just have to move on to the green fields, the graphics are more nice in them also.
How could removing an issue you are complaining about take away from the gameplay value any more than constant messages every time you encounter a snowdrift asking if you really want to enter it or not?
Quote:

I would really appreciate those other features you mentioned too. I play this game so that my focus is on the strategy and i like to move my units fast.

So playing that map stays frustrating as it is in the further patches also.
and what you are asking for would further slow the game play as every feature that could cause a breakdown would generate a game pause for you to decide if you really want to enter it or not.... This would not speed up game play nor would it add gameplay value to the majority of the players so the solution for you is turn breakdowns OFF

Quote:
The one thing i miss most in the newer patches is the "Load Cost" feature
I have NO IDEA whatsoever what you are referring to here.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; May 23rd, 2019 at 08:10 AM..