View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:38 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Pic supplement #1 for the 2017/2018 Campaign

We've had a few of those, I even managed to slip into the bed undetected, how do I know this? When I did wake up, I wasn't asked the dreaded question "So what time did you come to bed this morning?". For you younger folks if you are asked this, you might be able to shave a few minutes off your answer but, know you're busted!!

Alright one thing I do know about Don was he really likes making Icons and updating pictures when he can. Regarding Icons I'll leave that to him and the several others of you who have the talent to do that. But I like the picture "work" myself as well I feel the equipment and those using them, should be shown in their "working" environment and by nationality if it allows. I also like movement in the pictures I've submitted over the years, because that's what the game is about movement constantly forward using all the compass bearings (Some knew that was coming!) and not "static displays" if it can be avoided. Those are what you find in museums etc.

Alright here are the first of my submissions as a supplement to my Patch Post in order of submission:

A1. Embraer A-1M AMX The left one being my favorite and titled as such for context. These I know are the A-1M AMX, there aren't many pictures available of the newer type and you can tell the older ones apart by the A1 on the tail also, where these pictures are located within the below ref as well in the A-1M AMX section.
https://spark.adobe.com/page/LzMQV/
Click image for larger version

Name:	FAB A-1M Strike Pkg..jpg
Views:	72
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	15101 Click image for larger version

Name:	FAB A-1M.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	15102

C1. Brazil/UNIT 153/F-5EM// This next for the curious is to simply show what I was talking about concerning the nose cone configuration of this as noted. You'll see the 20mm cannon located on the PORT SIDE on the STBD SIDE I think that to be either a cooling intake for the air/ground attack radar or a weather condition sensor for the FCS much as are used on the more modern tanks these days for the same purpose.

Name:	F-5EM Nose Cone.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	15103

C2. Israel/UNITS 308-311/A-4E/F/H/N to include “AYIT” at end of name/See A1//. Here is just an FYI A-4 AYIT configuration chart for these planes. Due the picture limitations I'll post pictures for UNITS 308-310 immediately after this is posted, two of them are from IAF files from the YOM KUPPOR War as annotated.

Name:	IAF INFO CHART.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	15105

All others up to this point had pictures already submitted where needed.

Regards,
Pat
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	A-4-Skyhawks.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	15104  

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; January 19th, 2018 at 04:37 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: