View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2011, 06:02 AM

Sergeant

spillblood is on a distinguished road
Default Re: World Supremacy: Have some Space Empires fans checked it out (has massive problem

Haven't really checked it. I have no experience in modding. Since the main elements of the game should surely have some similarities with SE, they perhaps are moddable, too. Would absolutely help if persons that have SE-experience would help with finding that out. Maybe we can fix the game without further involvement from Malfador. And, another thing: Maybe this game can be tied in with SE IV or V with means of modding, IE mods for land battles in the Space Empires universe.
But I must say: I don't have any experience with SEIV, and it's only available via Strategy First (who have ****ty DRM), and Steam, I think, and not via Shrapnel anymore, so I can't check it out or try out your mods. Please simply join the community of WS, check out the demo, the files of the demo, and try to help us out with it. Would be absolutely appreciated!
Thanks for joining the discussion!
I've also opened another thread to avoid just complaining and start to resume cooperation.
Maybe you could post there:
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showt...330#post781330

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I think this game has potential to be expanded in many ways (the first reviews also pointed that out, IE stated that Star Wars mods etc could be made, but this never materialized because there's no community).
We need you!