View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:07 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs. Germany - Tikuin, USSR

Turn 11

I had a second tank destroyed. The enemy is getting into knife fighting range with the company near the infantry line and I'm starting to run out of AP ammo there. The crew survived, but I have to try to get them out, which might be difficut. Otherwise, I was able to destroy six more tanks, one tank destroyer and one half-track. My mortars got the tank destroyer. Because of the ammo problem, I'm starting to shift my line in that direction to get more tanks with AP in the area. On the other side of the line, two flame tanks were capped.

South group is pushing more tanks over the hill now. They are engaging from 1000m without much success. The enemy armored car was damaged, but that is about it. It won't take long before the enemy can't deal with the pincer attacks from both flanks.

Enemy artillery still hitting different areas, most of them empty. More smoke came in up north as well.

Casualties

Friendly: 1xT-34/76A tank destroyed.

Enemy: 2xPzKw 38b(t), 2xPzKw Ib and 2xFlammpanzer I tanks, 1xJPz I tank destroyer destroyed. Estimated 10 casualties.