View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:53 AM

First Lieutenant

Bananadine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mistletoe - an LA game for busy people (in progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDiCesare View Post
I'll probably be unable to play my turn between the 24th of december and the 1st of january. I'll try to find an internet access, but don't be surprised if I stale as I'll have no internet access from now till the 4th of January .
From now? I guess you won't be able to find a temporary substitute either, then? (You can send me a message anytime, with your e-mail address and the substitute's e-mail address, and I can make the switch.) I could post a message asking for a substitute, myself, but if you couldn't easily talk to them or me it probably wouldn't work out. Also, turns do come at unexpected times, and with a week-long absence you could miss two instead of one. Could you at least give me an accurate time for when you'll DEFINITELY be back online? If you give me that information, then if a turn deadline happens to come up just before that time, I will delay the turn slightly.

Otherwise, I guess you'll stale.

djo, I'm traveling today myself and it's likely that I'll send in my turn after the time you specify. I'll keep an eye on the situation, anyway.

Would these problems become simpler if I turned off quickhost until a day or two into January? I could even delay the hosting... although it's already pretty well delayed on its own in the normal course of things.