View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 04:48 PM

Sergeant

Lt. Ketch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: War of Final Resolution

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to finish this battle's ARR becuase I finished it weeks ago and don't remember enough of the details to make it interesting. I could give you the unattractive lists of stats that I generated during the battle, but that is a little monotonous. I'm on to the second battle now and have been keeping better notes and writing the dramatic pieces as I go. Every turn has a "story" of what I consider the exciting/pivital/important part of the action for that turn. I'm currently on turn 8 and so will post the turn stories for those turns here soon. After that, I'll try to post right after the turn is played. For anyone who wants to see my notes on the turns to get the rest of the picture of the battle, I'll try to post those as well. I keep them in a double collumed word document. The file is currently 32 pages long and adds about a page or more per turn. It also takes me about an hour to play a single turn because of the notes. If I was smart I would have saved a copy of the map so all of my hex references would make more sense, but that will be for the next battle. Keep an eye out here in the next day or two (hopefully) to see updates.

Howard Tayer