Old November 16th, 2010, 09:09 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post
Don,
Here's a quick possible solution for the M60A1 issue to get the RISE/Passive in. I used the USA encyclopedia page 1, there are two M60A1 tanks on that page with the following info.
1. JAN 1962 - DEC 1973 HE 18, AP 0, SABOT 20 and HEAT 25.

2. JAN 1974 - DEC 1984 HE 18, AP 0, SABOT 25 and HEAT 20.

If ammo load-out is the only issue here that I can see at a quick look and all other factors are the same, then why not just have one M60A1 JAN 1962 - DEC 1984 with the ammo load-out as desired, though latter from above would be best against the Warsaw Pact tank heavy units of the day. Is this a possible area of economy in the game to open further slots? Already looking in the 2nd or 3rd (If needed.) post to recommend deletions (About 10) for the U.S. alone.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Pat

Pat..... You REALLY ( really ..) have to start working with MOBHack and using that as references. I really ( really ..) do not have time to stop what I'm doing, open the game, go to the encyclopaedia, guess which items you are referring to ......( because if you have the CD version to the game, and I hope you do, there are a dozen different way to filter the entries and I can only ASSUME which way you are doing it ).....then open up MOBHack and try to find them. ( really.....). Looking through the encyclopaedia for information to make corrections that will ultimately be made in MOBHack just does not cut it

However, in this case those two units ( units 16 and 18 in the US OOB.... I think ! ) have a GUN upgrade not just rearranging the ammo ( weapons 95 and 96 ) that increases Sabot Pen by 5 and sabot range by 10 which has the effect of increasing sabot pen further at closer ranges so neither of those units can , should, or will be deleted.

Don