View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2006, 01:48 AM

Sergeant

UninspiredName is on a distinguished road
Default Blademaster Era (V1.05)

This is sort of a quickie mod, not really a nation in and of itself. It instead takes a different path towards Jomon, the Late Age samurai nation. The reasons for this are 1: Because Dom2's Special Dominions were cool, 2: As said before, quickie mod, and 3: Because I needed practice editing the sprites of existing units. Still, it should (hopefully) be a unique and balanced look at a somewhat popular nation.

The premise is that, when the humans took over Shinuyama, they brought the curiosity of humankind with them. Thus, countless new weapons, varrying in weirdness, can now be seen among the Jomonese ranks.

Features of this mod include:

-7 new recruitable units, joining three from the normal Jomon.
-1 (boooooo!) new recruitable commander, joining all except one of the old Jomonese commanders.

Update History:
Version 1.05: Arm Blade defense reduced to 2, Arm Blade Samurai Ambidexterity reduced to 2, Sun Spear damage reduced to 4, Chaos Shield attacks once every other turn, Forge Magician bonus reduced to 10%, given a fire attack that wasn't stolen from a monster three times his size.

Coming soon from Uninspired Mods:
-A brief addition to the Mushroom Kingdom.
-Possibly a new map, if I turn out to be a half-decent artist.
Also keep an eye out for more additions to this one, if it gets a decent reception.

Jomon: Blademaster Era is brought to you by Uninspired Mods.

Have a complaint? Help improve our mods. In particular, as I suck at drawing my own sprites from scratch, any critique or comments on the sprites would be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 481435-JomonBlade.zip (27.6 KB, 519 views)

Last edited by Edi; August 27th, 2008 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Prefix