View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:33 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,387 Times in 2,684 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Quote:
Gentlemen please let me know when it's safe for me to delete the refs used in the previous post from my favorites list. It'll save me time and keep me organized for the next push. Many thanks!!
I'm not sure what you mean here. If the reference links are posted on the forum why would you need a backup in your favourites list ?

A couple of things though........ as much as complete information is nice to have anything that has "improvements are primarily in all around armor protection against IEDs and mines" has no change in game terms as either something is a MRV or not as we cannot set it up as "slightly more mine resistant" so any armour improvements in that regard on existing vehicles means nothing in game terms beyond *maybe* an increase in the survival number but 6 is the limit

You have waded though considerable amounts of information to get these summaries but now I have to wade though the summaries. Yesterday I worked through four pages of notes on the to do list submitted by various people and that consumed 6 hours. That used to be a "normal" day for me working on the game. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury this year for a number of reason I won't go into beyond it involves a close elderly relative in hospital but in some cases just figuring out what people want me to change takes all the time I have available to work in a given day.

The bottom line is I will endevour to address these issues as time permits but there will be times I'm going ask you WTF this or that means or just skip it if I'm pressed for time

Don

P.S.... Knowing the game unit numbers speeds things up considerably