View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2014, 04:05 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Coming Up On 15 Years

Hard to believe that it has nearly been 15 years since I ordered the game and started playing the full version. I can still remember the days, yes days, I spent clicking one more turn; turn after turn.

I don't play it any more but I still do hold SE IV dear to my heart.

I miss the days of endless discussion we had here over the first five years of the game. It really was a sad day back in 06 when I began to lose touch with this site and its members.

But life is change and we move on. However, I was pleased to learn that Shrapnel was still around and publishing games. In fact Bob Saunders's Approaching Infinity game is being published by Shrapnel and I am happy to say that I was a kick starter backer of the project thanks to David G.

For me, I play only a couple of games regularly these days, Minecraft - http://dynmap.minetrek.net/ where I help build massively large star ship builds on a 1:1 scale with complete interiors and details.

I also play some STO as it has great visual art and stunning visuals.

Hope all of you, those whom I have known and played with over the years are all still around, doing well, and still playing PC games.

God Bless and happy 15 years!