Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Minor issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdll View Post
BTW, out of curiosity, why is the load line now always green? I mean, why a different color to start with?
Because that line did not exist prior to 2018.It was made green to bring attention to the info it provides when loading units into other units primarily guns / mortars into transport becasue previous to this change there was no clear way to know ( unless someone actually reads the game guide ) that gun load cost is the weight of the gun PLUS the number of crewmen but that green highlight extends to all units becasue that's the way that code is set up.

V11

V12

so it's not a case of "why is the load line now always green"...... there was no " load cost" line before this year....now there is and it's green

ok...I still don't like it (color) but fine. Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: To clarify, it's not the addition of the information I don't like, but the use of a color which is used to give emphasis to the information which IMO is not needed (the emphasis) while being right next to other bit of valuable information which can also take the same color depending on its information.
I am glad I clarified it.

Last edited by Wdll; July 21st, 2018 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: adding bit