View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2016, 05:12 PM

Corporal

Gooseman2448 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Usa 1980-2020 Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSheppard View Post
Found another version in my files now that I knew what keywords to look for.

LINK

10~ MB ZIP, hosted temporarily on my website. File is dated to about March 2006 and was baselined to I think the first WinSPMBT.
Hey guys, sorry again. I have just been over-committed in real life and lost track of this again.

Unfortunately, I do not play this game any more. It just requires so much time to set up and actually play. I have enjoyed it more for the OOB and icon modding but, do not have extra time to do either anymore. (I have moved on to Combat Missons:Shock Force style games at Battlefront.com - you can mod and set up custom scenarios - just in modern modeling)

I have been dedicating a small amount of time to bring this up to the current version (now V10b). This always happens, I finally get a chance and desire to work on this and a new version comes out. LOL. I love it though, great game and there is never a disappointing addition.

It is funny that you found an old SPMBT version on that was before WinSPMBT. I forget how long this has been around and how far everything has come.

With that I am going to post all the WinSPMBT versions I can find. From the original USA ReMod to where I decided to make it from 1980 to 2020 (through version 2).

If you read the version notes you will see how much it has changed. (I suggest you unzip them to temp folders not to your current game install)

I starting to work on Version 3 and NOW I am having to adjust for WinSPMBT V10b. I have a lot of work to do to produce the same level of quality as the previous versions. (especially since now it goes to 2025 - New Mod name???)

If I can continue to dedicate the time I need, I may be able to get it out by the end of August or September. (hopefully I will not get pulled into too may rabbit holes doing my research and updating icons... lol.)

If you have any questions or problems hit me up. I will be checking in more regularly.

One last thing guys, especially if you are new... use these at your own risk. They are no longer compatible with the current version of WinSPMBT. Make a new install (I have at least 6 for playing and testing on my USB stick and my Win7 PC).

Thanks you for your interest and I am feeling renewed to complete this task.

Attached files:

USA ReMod V01.zip
USA ReMod V01.5.zip
USA 80-120 ReMod.zip
USA 80-120 ReMod V1.5.zip
USA 80-120 ReMod V2.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip USA Remod V01.zip (10.02 MB, 424 views)
File Type: zip USA Remod V01.5.zip (10.14 MB, 413 views)
File Type: zip USA 80-120 ReMOD.zip (3.17 MB, 406 views)
File Type: zip USA 80-120 ReMOD V1.5.zip (6.33 MB, 406 views)