View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2006, 04:47 AM

Private

Resok is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bug thread

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Bug.gif[/img] Early Age Abysia's attempt to construct 'Cave Castle' in certain map squares but instead builds 'Simple Hillfort' even after paying the added cost.

Example: The provinces Muspel (441) and Silver Fangs (460) in the Glory of the Gods map appear to be valid places I can build a 'Cave Castle'. The tooltips indicate that a Cave Castle costs 1400 gold, 30 admin, 600 defense, 150 supplies and 6 monthes to build. I pay the 1400 gold, wait the 6 monthes and am rewarded with a 'Simple Hillfort' - 800 cost, 5 admin, 150 defense, 100 supply, 3 time to build.

In no province have I gotten 'Simple Hillfort' as an option for building. Again this is Early Age Abysia (Children of Flame) on the map Glory of the Gods. Hope this can be resolved as this is a considerable irritation to try to build one thing paying the full cost, and end up with something vastly inferior. If it matters at all, my Prophet (a Warlord) built the fort and I was attacked several times while building it (though never losing any commanders).

Resok