View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2010, 02:22 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs. Germany - Tikuin, USSR

Turn 13

The enemy has lost seven more tanks. Slowly, the south group is closing the gap with the north. The enemy tossed more smoke in the gap between north and south, so I can't tell what is in there. I'm not going to push into the smoke. It isn't worth the risk. I might pull my north group back from the smoke ling. The enemy is stopped in that area. No sense risking infantry pushing through and getting an easy kill. I've got most of one tank company lined up covering the flank inside enemy territory. I'm not willing to push forward any further for risk of running into enemy antitank guns. I've still got mortar rounds falling in smoke areas I can't see into. The thought is if there is infantry or tanks in there, it will suppress them before they push out. It will give me an edge in any encounters that occur if they do. I've also got light mortar fire dropping on the armored car in the mines. When the enemy vehicle destroyed itself in the mines it blocked my line of sight from the south.

More incoming mail in the north center section of my infantry line. No real problems here, because I control the ground out in front of the line here with my south tank group. Counter battery still falling near one of my mortars, but it didn't stop it from firing. I pulled back my ammo truck, just in case. Also had an ME-109 come in, targeting one of the two tanks containing the two armored cars. No damage.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero.

Enemy: 4xPzKw 38b(t), 2xPzKw IIIh and 1xPzKw Ib tanks destroyed.