View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2007, 02:30 PM

Sergeant

oragus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pz V Panther Icons v1.0

Don't worry about the UHU, I already sorted one out. I believe it was a panther A UHU in the Wiking 3-44 pattern.

Ok.

However if you could put the UHU equipment on the Panther F and II that would be great. Don't worry about a chamo scheme for the Panther F, I already did some chopping and changing and have come up with quite an attractive scheme based on your "Pz Vg Uhu Panther (skirts)(Pz.Rgt.24 12-44)" scheme. I still need winter schemes though.

That shouldn't be a problem. I was thinking of putting the Uhu equipment on them any ways. I will be doing a couple schemes for the F and the II for the rest of the community and for myself, just haven't gotten to them yet. Should be tomorrow though. How about you show what ya came up with? Desert and winter schemes are a given.

For the Panther II I will need a winter, desert and camo scheme. You can pick the scheme you think will suite I am not too fussed. In addition as mentioned previously Wiking 3-44 camo shemes for the F (Uhu) and II (Uhu) would be appreciated.

Yep gotcha covered.

The Jagdpanthers and the Bergepanters are fantastic. I have found space for the Bergepanthers already but I will need to tool around a little in my other SHP files to find a home for the Jagdpanthers. I will replace the French Jagdpanther with one of the camoflagued variants and will replace a few of my out of date icons with the others.

Glad you like them! I was thinking of putting the 2.0cm FlaK 38 on its mount on the Bergepanther but ended up not doing it, I still might though as an option. Do you have any reference pictures of the French Panther or Jadgpanther? I searched around for some and couldn't find any?