Thread: Whatz Up
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2003, 02:55 AM

Corporal

Akachaki is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whatz Up

I agree with all what you said. I nearly compleated a list of suggestion that would make me much more happy with dungeon odyssey to send to Aaron. Here's a few exemple, to make a second dungeon odyssey or an expension with a much deeper role playing game exeprience while keeping the hack and slash and retro look. for example a differant way to speak to npc, to be able to steal from shop keepers, having a map with much more town and a much bigger world map, that the bread that gives 120 food looks different than the one that give 200 something, a respawning system in the wilderness and in certain dungeons, the choice to turn off the ramdom map and arrange the map very easaly tile by tile. also a tool to creat mod easaly like one to edit the monster group file or the item file , etc. Im sure dungeon odyssey can have a better combat system. some weapon could attack once per second some faster. we can always make a game better and dungeon odyssey could become much more interesting even if it already is.

[ January 17, 2003, 12:59: Message edited by: Akachaki ]