View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2003, 12:17 PM

Private

LinuxElf is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OPINION: Patch suggestions?

Derek:

Well, here's my short wish list:

1. Save without exiting. Actually, this might be one of the more annoying things about the game. (Which should tell you that I like the game a lot!)
2. Indicator for which planet I just left, as someone else mentioned.
3. Counter of some sort for how many times I have visited each planet. This could just be a number next to each planet or something like that.
4. A "notepad" or checklist for each planet. You right-click on a planet, and your checklist comes up. In the checklist, you could have choices of "Buy, Sell, Cheap Gas" for example. In other words, when I play a computer game, I do not expect to need to write anything down. It is, after all, a computer game, not a board game. With Trader 2, I tend to end up with a sheet of paper with scribbled notes all over indicating where to buy and where to sell and which planet to buy gas on. (Or, maybe I need some vitamins for memory enhancement! )
5. You have a "Withdraw all money" button. I'd like to have a "Deposit all money" button.
6. Have a game option button for depositing money. When I check this option button, then every time I click "Leave planet", I get a dialog box prompting me, "Do you want to deposit money in Galactic Bank before leaving?" Choices would be, "All, Amount (with a place to fill in an amount), No". Then, if I click "All" or "Amount (and fill in amount)", the computer will automatically deposit that amount without taking me through the Bank screen. If I don't click the game option button, then I don't get these prompts.

That's all I can think of at the moment. It's a fun game.

Thanks.

LinuxElf

[ April 15, 2003, 11:18: Message edited by: LinuxElf ]