View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Captain

Location: I ain't in Kansas anymore, just north of where Dorothy clicked her heels is where you'll find me.
shahadi is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Might be of intrest to someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
https://info.publicintelligence.net/...reHandbook.pdf

Not a nice game to play, massed snipers, en masse artillery and you use local forces or merceneraies to locate the enemy so they take most of the casulties.
Very scarry though beyond the game isthe ability to destroy battlenet & communications.
Cellphone network is no longer a backup as was made obvious by targeting with artillery & then texting to ask if they liked it.
Great post for anyone interested in Russian centered scenarios. The game is flexible enough in building formations (asymmetric or conventional).

In Syria, we see asymmetric methods employed by the US, Turkey, Iran, and Syria with her efforts to persuade FSA units to return to the government side, and even some have speculated with varying degrees of evidence from Israeli sources with Israel's "support" of al-Qaeda linked groups along her Syrian border.

I find informative the information regarding Russian tactics and methods, and it's TO&E in their fight in Ukraine as detailed in the publication. And, the publication can serve as a valuable resource in building scenarios in the game.

Thanks Imp. Find job.