View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2004, 01:40 PM

General

tesco samoa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PBW - Loosers Who Quit

Primative.

I am disappointed Gozra made your list as well.

Gozra is a good PBW player to have in a game.

I also have a Do-Not-Join list and another list of Players who i think are great PBW players.

As for setting this up on PBW.

That will not happen. PBW has made it a few years now without a rating system. The current system will not have this functionality added.

The new PBW system. Perhaps it can be looked at from an autogenerated point of view. But again it still does not explain everything.

I feel it is better for players to keep their own opinions of players. And if some one joins a game who you feel is not a good pbw player then inform the game admin. They can chat one on one with the player in question and decide if they wish to give the benifit of the doubt to the said player. Or inform them that they do not want them in their game. I have seen a few emails that go along the lines of " I really would like to play in this game but player ****** is known to drop out without notice. "

Then I look at who sent it and decide... Hmm... who whould be better in my game.... send off a few emails. And make a choice.

Too me that is the best system.

P.S. G-Kim is a good player,

Hey GUTB where did you go...???

He is still driving his mighty armada at 3 miles per month along the interstellar highway bypass and will be arriving shortly