View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:33 PM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legendary Ordeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isokron View Post
I would say the ordeals you could do something about like units wandering about or the four horsemen attack one province after another was the most fun. The random rituals etc was mostly irritating esp when they killed my blood hunters.
Yeah, in hindsight I could have handled that a ritual ordeal lot better, like give warnings about the events so that people could dodge them to make it more interactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ano View Post
One problem that is probably irritating is the nerf of mind hunt as a consequence of Pantokrator divine eyes everywhere. Probably, nothing can be done with that but it would be ideal to, say, give, stone spheres and monthly cast Astral Windows. This, of course, would spam turn reports greatly but it would be much better for gameplay, IMO
Yeah, I didn't realize it unitl late into this game. I have done a small update to the mod that should make this a bit less painful (divine eyes now have 1 mr, so they basically pop on a single hit). If one dies, I can just wait for a couple of turns and then replace it once the astral artillery has died out.