View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Campaign: Review Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by grond69 View Post
I did experience the same "blackout". It was a generated campaign with winSPMBT that was started under the earlier version. But after I finished with repairs, etc. the review feature worked just fine, and hasn't come back. No idea! I just checked my finish of game save and everything worked fine. This is the same one that had the "blackout" the first time I looked at it.

GENERALLY when I take a unit OOS I renationalize it that year then remove it if and when I need to use the slot. That allows me to fix any scenarios. But sometimes I break that "rule" and just pull them out then check scenarios for any reported unit error but I hadn't considered that anyone mid-campaign might run into a problem but I'm thinking that's what may have happened here so knowing which unit in which nation showed blank like that would be most helpful because if it's NOT a removed unit from the database there's something else but we'd need a save game to sort out what that might be

Bottom line if anyone sees this again get a save and post it and we'll look into it or at the very least identify the unit that was checked that came back blank. It can't be a common issue or we'd have heard about it before now

Don

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....