View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2020, 03:04 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German Campaign using War Cab

Turn 11 start
We have been killing infantry on the approach to Hill 1 & routing from the battle for the road, also got the ATG.
Arty must have got the other ATG or routed it I am right on top of it, no sign of the gun though if crew abandoned.
Did not think it was so many but War Cab now lists 22 kills for 4 losses.
My arty is back online this turn so going back to CB fire - Expect some British arty to hit my locations but most should still be replotting.

NORTH

Found the Bofors & a Patrol (under mouse pointer) forward StuG shares dead 222A/C hex

SOUTH

Attack against area A is going well a platoon of Pz Grenadiers is heading for the hill top from the SW.

We are poised to kick off attack on the group of tanks, 10.5cm placed smoke & will move to hit that infantry line.
Fine tune this turn but expect most smoke to disperse probably in the AIs turn allowing LOS from Hill 1. StuG's have dischargers off & should be safe at that distance if they take fire.

Hill 1 will kick things off on the next turn & perhaps cause some damage.
The group on Hill 2 will then go for the kill shots if dischargers do not mess things up. They are bound to hoping to get 2 of them, 3 if lucky.

Furthest South ATG is in kill range arty delayed the others but they can add suppression if needed or get lucky if someone runs.

Schedule is not bad forgot advance not assault VHexes are already giving Brits a few points.
They own 17 so by my reckoning are now getting 78 points a turn more than me. Germans -24, Brits -102