View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2020, 12:42 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German Campaign using War Cab

Turn 18
The Brits are on the move everywhere except the group of 3 Churchill's, my guess started on turn 16.

NORTH
Last 2 VHexes to take are here, will take one this turn the other has a Bofors AA on it. Infantry smoked when discovered waiting for the StuG.

SOUTH
Turned out leaving a guard on the VHex with the immobile 250/11 was a good idea repulsed 2 squads.

The MkIV died as expected but its crew survived. 1 damaged Churchill left there now.
AT Team got one & 2 squads attacked the other its in a difficult spot to approach.
My fault forgot 4th squad in platoon has Gebalite Ladung for its AT weapon, not nearly as good tank shrugged off previous assault leading to MkIV's demise.
Might upgrade these squads at battle end.

Found & killed 1 ATG but now have British infantry advancing through East woods.

Clearing out the area to move the waiting ATG up is proving slow work as only decent LOS to them involves vehicles on rough slopes which I would like to avoid if possible.
British infantry may be inbound their anyway meaning using ATG is not a viable option.

Little progress against 3 Churchills did not engage but got a couple more of the infantry moving.

Forgot to check arty contact at start of my turn resulting in killing 3 of my men.