View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 01:56 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Data received with many thanks!! Don has indicated the task will involve 1750 UNITS. I will the issues I raised have been accepted to include the higher EW ratings for the F-22 and B-2 bomber. That's the steel-reinforced "glass ceiling" because as these systems get better so do the SAM's as already noted.

I know someone will raise this issue so let me squash it now, SEAD aircraft are purpose built to go in ahead of everyone else. They by definition will have a higher EW rating then the fighter version of the same plane. They trade space for more advanced electronics with the trade off to some measure being weapons capacity and vice versa.

Most aircraft in the game now I feel are where they should particularly of the 60's, 70's and early 80's. However the data received will allow for a further review without a deep time commitment.

And I've just been reminded it's time to hit the shower.

THANKS AGAIN Don!!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: