View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2006, 02:18 AM

Corporal

Arker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pure Dominion victory

I'm attempting it now. Kind of by accident. Jotunheim in the little 'Brittain' map, with Caelum, Abyssia, and Mictlan as opponents. Started on Ireland, so I ran for Connor I think it is, the northern province that bridges over to Scotland. Abyssia was set up on the other side, so I built a fortified city there and consolidated my Island. In the meantime Abyssia took out Mictlan. I got some water mages, so I forged some gear and started taking over the water provinces. Right now I have them almost completely encircled. One province left with a Kraken and stuff so I'm waiting till I can consolidate a good army to take it. The Abyssians have Caelum down to their home province and it under siege, but nearly half their territory is my dominion now. All with temples and living fortresses and garrisoned with triton guards or troopers. And it turned out there was still some neutral territory left on the east coast, so I'm grabbing that and digging in. Decided not to attack them, try and see if I can't kill them with dominion. If they attack me I should be ok, I have a fairly good bunch of troops built up, and a lot of good forged items, every province gone over with a fine-toothed acashic comb for magic, and leading solidly in gem income.