View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2019, 08:35 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,695 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Editing existing campaigns

If you had clicked on that campaign in the game then clicked on Edit Campaign you would know the answer to how many scenarios are in that campaign and I told you about that in my first post.

Attached are all the China 37 extracted scenarios but they are numbered for slots 100 - 110 because I need to make a duplicate scenarios folder for campaign scenario and that is where those ones are so another reason to do as I suggested and create a duplicate game for your editing

Your original reason for editing is to change the number of turns. I told you how to do that but once you have your duplicate game set up and put those scenarios into the scenario slots they are set up for you can change all the number of turns for each with ScenHack easy-peasey and not even have to load them with the game.

However----what you should be doing is accepting that the designer DELIBERATELY kept the length short to force you to make your attacks with haste and not plodding methodical. I do not have the time nor the inclination to run a campaign design and editing clinic. I have provided you with the extracted scenarios and instructions on how to change their length and then rebuild the campaign. You are now on your own unless someone else wants to jump in. There is only so much I have the time and will to do for this after 21 years at the start of the summer and what you have now is it
Attached Files
File Type: zip China 37 Scenarios--slots 100-110.zip (704.2 KB, 368 views)

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; June 9th, 2019 at 05:22 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: