View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Tifone is on a distinguished road
Default New review on Italian magazine with mods mentions

I realized someone could be interested by this, I wanted to share

The n.1 selling PC-gaming magazine in Italy, Giochi per il Mio Computer, has published (after the first flattering review a couple of years ago, which brought me to buy the game btw) 2 mentions about dom3 this month.
The first one is in an article about "playing driving a bargain", in the Mentions of Honour of the Strategy section Dom3 is referred to as "the best fantasy strategy game available today, with an approximately endless longevity, further increased by the vast number of mods." (looks like they still consider a bargain to get Dom3 after some years at ~40€s for the price/quality point of view, despite those nasty threads which show up sometimes and I couldn't agree more )

In the NextLevel Area of the magazine by Raffaello Rusconi our wonderful community gains another article of an entire page

In the detail, expecially the CBM mod is named; there is a screenshot of the Faerun map, the new interfaces and, above all, the nations mod (not called by the names but still): the Tomb Kings mod (plus screenshot), Dominions 3000, the vampires' nations (probably Sanguinia, Theran, the soon coming Nosophoros, maybe others?), angelic and fallen angels nations (Amos's nations?), and one of living rocks (?, Avernum maybe?).

I hope the friends of the community who are authors of the mods will be pleased by this mention And a friendly greet to Raffaello who, having such a knowledge of the mods and maps, surely comes here around sometimes
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tifone For This Useful Post: