Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2018, 08:42 AM

First Lieutenant

zovs66 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MBT's

On both tries as the human I got a MV.

On both games I saw a few ATG kills. In this one I lost 2 of my Oplat's to stupid aggressive moves. The AI lost at least 6 to stupid moves.

As the Ukrainian I felt the main gun was better at killing things especially close range.

From a players perspective (tainted by the fact that I am a big time WW2 buff/player) I felt that the ATG just gave me an additional shot with a chance to kill the enemy armor (another words I just hit F and let both weapon systems rip).

My instincts are telling me that if two humans duked it out with these parameters it would be a draw or going to the better player. So currently what I experienced as a player it seemed balanced for human vs. human but if I were to create a scenario where the player is versing the AI, I have to give the AI some serious help. Maybe attach another platoon to the AI's tank company and set each formations way points and maybe stagger things with some reaction points. Or to force the human to be more aggressive, set the VH further back or help the AI with death traps.

One thing is for sure, fun and fast in MBT both games were over by turn 6 or 8.

Fun too...