View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2005, 11:23 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

JLS is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AI Campaign => For a Challenging AI opponent

Changing any AI Population Transport Call - Will do very little to help or hurt the AIC AI; Moreover, a greater number of AI transports will allow more possibilities for Human Player Ship Capture - Less however, will lesson this Human Player tactic and do almost NOTHING to help or hurt the AIC AI Player.
= = =
If you wish to move {even more} population - Please, build more or Larger AIC Star liners and start the game with the (OS* Game option enabled) provided for you, located in that individual players trait menu.

John

"""""""""""""""
Poster: Makinus

maybe if i go the AI files and change all callings for starliners to a tenth of the number...

Poster: Makinus

i should have explained better: i still want to use starliners, but i want that starliner be able to transport more pop per ship than what is currently in the mod (like, 10 times more), so i will still use starliners but they wil not be too excessive in numbers... i believe i know what i can change in the mod to allow it, but my doubt is if this would broke the AI as i donīt know how the Ai handles population and starliners...

Optimized for[i] Solitaire Play!
With or without all Warp points, Finite resources, same starts and Simultaneous movement

~~~ CLICK ON &gt;&gt;&gt; (((&gt; <font color="green"> AI CAMPAIGN v4.191 </font> &lt)) &lt;&lt;&lt; To Get ~~~