Thread: Mod Greyhawk mod
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2007, 03:41 PM

Captain

Twan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Greyhawk mod

Version 0.2

- Added the nation of Highfolk (this nation isn't completely finished, these high elves have no heroes for the moment, and like others only standard pretenders).

- some little changes to Greyhawk and Pale units stats

Version 0.2 b

- the elven princess and sorceress were male

- added two multihero commands for Highfolk (giving a ranger lord or an high elf mage)

(Highfolk is a nation leaded by high elves, but with a large population of humans, wood elves, halfling and gnomes as well. The high elves have mages with a forge bonus and practice nature, air, water and fire ; all their leaders have some random magic skills and they can recruit sorceress in forts without labs. Their units have amazing stats but are rather expensive and they prefer shining -but medium- armors to stealth ; the gnomes are slow but have a high MR, and furnish the heaviest infantry of the nation -not super heavy anyway-, their mages are illusionists able to take the appearance of a dragon and are the only ones to have some earth magic ; halflings and wood elves furnish cheap stealthy units but with extremely low morale but with sacred rangers and stealthy knights to support them, the nation has a good raiding capacity. )

ps : considering the limitations for mega mod support (trying to test a game with 3 more of my half done nations I start to have nagots), I'll make separate mods for each nation the next time I add one (after my holydays, I'm leaving for some weeks) + a mega mod version without units descriptions and using a smaller number of new sprites.