Type 78 Infantry Brigade

- Recon Company
- 3 Infantry Battalions
- Artillery Battalion
- Anti-Tank Company
- Anti-Air Company
- Engineer Company
- Supply etc

As far as I can make out the Norwegian 8th Brigade had towed 105mm guns. The Anti-Tank company was probably a mix of NM116 light tanks and TOW ATGM units but I used the in game Tank Destroyer formation with only light tanks.
Currently the scenario features 2x Norwegian Infantry Company, 1x Norwegian Engineer Company.

Add another Infantry Company so it's a full battalion, and remove 1x Engineer Platoon (assume it's busy elsewhere repairing/reinforcing bridges). Maybe add another full Battalion, may have enough units free if only 2x Marine Companies are used, can always remove the motor recon squad and one of the LAI Platoons if you need unit slots. This is suppose to be a primarily Norwegian show after all.

Apparently the 78th Brigade has 1x SP Artillery Battalion (155mm) and 2x Lt Artillery Battalion (105mm).
The anti-tank squadron is 4x NM116 tank sections and 4x TOW sections.

http://www.fireandfury.com/orbats/modcwnorwegian.pdf (page 5 or 6)

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein