View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 06:53 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany

Turn 10

The center and southern enemy armor groups are merging as the approach the south objective group. With the three tank destroyers, they are moving in from the west and southwest. The exception are the five tanks mixed with Bravo's left flank. One of those tanks was destroyed. Of the four left there, two are immobilized. There are still three enemy squads, but back a bit from the tanks. My infantry is swarming around, but they aren't able to do much against the enemy tanks.

A few hundred meters from the south objective groups are nine tanks and three tank destroyers. I was able to destroy two more tanks in this area, but lost one of my own, plus one ATG. The enemy is skirting my reverse slope line, staying on the hill and out of range. My mortars hit the enemy infantry causing some to run and immobilizing one more tank. Enemy artillery is still hitting a whole bunch of nothing.

The enemy infantry along the southern edge has started to turn toward the objectives the tanks are after, but they have a long way to go.

Two platoons of Alpha are moving that way with HMGs and light mortars. While the enemy might take the southern group of flags, they will have trouble getting more. The battle is raging as it is, but their numbers are starting to dwindle. Once they lose all of their armor, their infantry is done.

Casualties

Friendly: 1xT26 M1939 tank and 1x45mm ATG destroyed, estimated 15 casualties.

Enemy: 2xPzKw IIIe 37mm tanks and 1xPzKw IIIe 50mm tank destroyed, estimated 15 casualties.