View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2010, 12:21 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany

Turn 18

Enemy forces are starting to thin on Alpha's front. Sent two to the great beyond. There are only eight within rifle range and of those, only one is in a Ready status. Most of the others are Pinned. I'll focus my light tanks and HMGs on the one who is Ready. I've still got light mortar rounds dropping on them, but the enemy is after my tube. They are dropping 105mm stuff about 100m short.

Moving tanks up to support Bravo. They destroyed the last known enemy tank. Lots of small arms fire still being traded because the occasional fresh or rallied German shows back up on the scene. There is about the remnants of one enemy company from the edge of Bravo's hill and the edge of Charlie's hill. One of my mortars hit center mass of an enemy platoon. The other was a touch off, but could cause some suppression.

My tank and armored car popped up from Charlie's position and sent two enemy squads to the great beyond. I'll have to poke around with my infantry, but the hill is starting to clear. I've got a couple of fragmented squads near the objective group, so I should be able to start turning flags as long as I can rally them enough to move.

It seems like the enemy from the south are breaking contact enough to slide up to the group between Bravo's and Charlie's hills. Those might be the units I'm seeing move into there, since there are only three close to my Kosmolets now.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: 1xPzKw IIIe 37mm tank destroyed, estimated 20 casualties.