View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2017, 08:38 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: US Heavy Tanks Icon set 1.0

This whole thread is getting confused and now I am dealing with various "what-if" interpretations and I already have more than enough game work scheduled to keep Andy and I busy without this.

I said according to the original thread that only the T28 was completed before the end of the period covered by SPWW2........and it seems in typical US "M1" fashion there **may** ( but I have been unable to confirm....) be TWO T28's........this latest Icon and This...

which appears to only exist in WOT.....but IDK all I do know is I seem to be spending a lot of time chasing information on ghosts. The info I have found so far indicates that the T28 Heavy was completed in December 1945 which means if it had shipped right away might have been rolling down a road in Europe in maybe April 1946....assuming it didn't have to cross a bridge in which case it better have snorkel gear or it didn't fall off it's transporter

There are very good reasons why Eisenhower rejected the damn things.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....