Thread: Utility Sprite Editing Tutorial
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:06 AM

Corporal

DaveCG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sprite Editing Tutorial

Alright, first things first, sorry for the double post, bad internet form and all that.

Second, sofar2.jpeg is go!

In order...

A = Lion King (no, not mufasha) the capital city only king, boasting a epic fighting style and minor 'bling' I must admit I really like this one, being as it was the witch doctor sprite, and I butchered it.

B = Great Hunter is a would be hero unit version of the half white toga folks, I'm not too happy with this one atm, I feel that the white is too white, and you can't really make out the gold bit on the head set, I might darkern him over all, but what does everyone else think?

C = King Hero, sporting major bling and a royal purple plume (totally bad ***) I must admit I just went silly with this one, what I'd like to know is does the armour look too messy? should I tidy it up? if so what would you guy reccomend? I tried burning and dodging it to shade it, but I'm hopeless with shading.

D = Lion Cubs, poor guys, just a orange-y toga recolour for you, oh well, you'll die in thousands.

E = Generic witch doctor! I like this one, although I can never tell if it's a guy or not, if it is, it's got a hell of a chest...

F = Sacred archers, otherwise know as huntsmen (hinting towards poisoned bows, the whole spider thing in the furture) I like this one, I think I've darkened the toga just right, I'd like to get the hero in line with this one.

G = Lion Spears, Bog standard long spear guys.

H = Lion Bows, Bog standard archer guys.

I = Sacred warriors, something epic like "ROARING LIONS!" or something jazzy, fresh from stealing mictlan hats, this was the first one I did, I've got back and touched up the hat alittle, I quite like them.

J = Lion Javs, bog standard one shot ranged guys, like a unsacred I.

K = Woo, body choping, part Lion Cub, part marvini slinger! I'm happy with how this one turned out.

And that's it, any comment would be great, I'm just so blinded by the lion heroes bling I can't see!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sofar2.jpeg
Views:	885
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	8039