View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Corporal

Globu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cinggis Qayan, Wrath of the Khans

Looks really good. I've been practicing a bit, so I could contribute a few sprites if it'd help. (I'm no freehand artist -- I cheat, massaging reduced images of miniatures into sprites.) Attached is an example -- you can use it for a female priestess/mage, if you like and it fits the theme. This one still needs a bit more tidying up (and a bit more action -- tough to mess with those legs) in the attack sprite, but I like her. I use her for the Great Enchantress pretender, since I don't so much like the existing sprites for her (both the base one and the one in the Nova Deus mod).

I'll take a closer look at it. For what I have seen, two things that hit me straight off the bat:

1) Those bows -- should they overpower Hinnom's giant-equipped Great Bows? They also put to shame the Longbow of Accuracy, what with the AP.

2) Those randoms -- nice. I love the wild randomness. Were you intending that the mages without 100% magic skill in any one pick should be recruitable without labs?

3) Oh, and why not a third -- those pretenders: nice touch with the addition of four thematic pretenders!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Arianrod Example.png
Views:	327
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	9507  
Attached Files
File Type: rar Arianrod.rar (3.5 KB, 251 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Globu For This Useful Post: