View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2009, 11:05 PM

Corporal

Panpiper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warhammer "Chaos Undivided" race

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeast View Post
You can modify the first post in any thread, so you should use that one for the changelog.
That should have been obvious to me, eh? Thank you Llamabeast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdonj View Post
I almost would have gone farther with the flails but they're much better off now than before. The change to the undead was really big

I don't honestly know what to do with the warriors of Tzeentch either. They do have increased magic resistance so there is at least some difference. Maybe the chosen could have luck cursing weapons...
Given that I dropped the encumbrance for the Nurgle units to zero, I didn't want to give too big a boost to their primary weapon. If people find they are still too weak, I'll consider bumping it again.

Your suggestion about Tzeentch suggested a good idea. I have given the chosen of Tzeentch halberd, a 'magic' effect (no other boost). Of the chosen (let alone the regular warriors), they alone have a magic weapon. This may not be enough, but with that and their naturally higher magic resistance, they are 'special'.

I gave full ambidexterity to the Chaos Warrior Chariot (each of the two weapons is wielded by a separate warrior). That should have been obvious to me the first time I wrote the mod, but I missed it and never looked back.