View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2018, 02:08 AM

Private

kulik242 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Daesh Wars series

Armor battle near Wuguf - Draw. Hard battle, but very satisfying. SPOILERS AHEAD: Knowing that my T72M1S are no match for the Leo2A4 I pulled them deeper in the orchards and waited till they got closer. I opened up on them on distances of around 1 km and got some nice flank shots. In couple of turns, most of my tanks were burning but so did the Leopards, a good trade if you ask me (and not my tankers). Most kills however got my Hinds and their ATGMs. By the time I was getting reinforcements, a company of T72-B1V and mechanized infantry I thought I've won. Turkish F-16 picked them one by one but once they run out of standoff weapons I still had enough to even counterattack and take some flags back. Then disaster struck, a company of M60T+ and heaps of mechanized infantry. My killzones were smoked and in two turns the enemy tanks kill most of mine who couldn't retaliate because of smoke. I fired like two dozens ATGMs on them but almost non penetrated their defenses,they on the other hand killed everything in their path. I was left with three tanks that were lucky enough to be behind physical cover. In the final turns, my forces were basically gone, but I've reduced the company of M60T+ to a platoon and killed all IFVs. The game ended in a draw but I consider it a defeat since the enemy platoon could just drive around with impunity.

Sofar, I've had a good time playing scenarios in this series, many thanks Oche for making these.

Last edited by kulik242; September 28th, 2018 at 03:56 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to kulik242 For This Useful Post: