View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2001, 04:05 AM

Default Re: OT - favorite science fiction-another touchy feelie

Ok now, that was real cute. I am not even going to read the forum until after I type this up offline. I am starting to get really annoyed by it. I am a thick skinned and very tolerant person, but I have reached the OUTER LIMITS. I am now on COMPANY time, and it is no longer a personal matter. Do NOT attack the USA. Do NOT attack their friends. Do NOT attack ANYBODY ELSE. Do NOT make a MOVE until you think LONG and HARD about the consequences. Who do you think owns the BIG house ? Who do you think makes the guidelines ? There is only so much slack in a line, and you took IT ALL UP. Round and Round the Mulberry Bush the Monkey Chased the Weasle, the Monkey thought it was ALL FOR FUN, when POP goes the Weasle. It never learned its nursury rhymes, and now IT MUST PAY the CONSEQUENCES. I neglected to SAY before but I WILL NOW. If you want my collection, you must agree to follow the guidelines, items 1) through 6) in my response to geoschmo in the thread "OT - How Does Schrapnel Stay In Business". If you are not able to follow them, do not bother to ask. I will be back later to check the forum. Right now, I am going to take a shower, because I feel slimy.