View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:44 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Germany’s Leopard Tanks Prove Vulnerable

I am the last person who is going to feel sorry for the Turkish losses (though I don't like people are dying), but this is what you get for using stupid tactics.
This is what you get when you use your MBTs like if they were used for police duties inside your oppressive regime. While a lone Leo2 (or any in other MBT in fights in the region) tank would spread fear and stop any of your own citizens trying anything, it just makes them easier targets in actual warfare, against forces who can "shoot back".
How can they not use infantry? A lot of infantry. They have one major advantage against the "terrorists"(lol), their large military. IF you want to win, send them "all" in. Else you are just going to lose more and more tanks, helicopters, people without gaining anything. You have to set specific goals and do everything you can to attain them. This is the result of a half-arsed campaign.

They remind me of the AI in the first RTS games. Having huge armies and sending 1-4 units at a time to get destroyed.

EDIT: Typos, and added a couple of things.

Last edited by Wdll; February 11th, 2018 at 09:48 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Wdll For This Useful Post: