Thread: mods thought
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM

National Security Advisor

Endoperez is on a distinguished road
Default Re: mods thought

Amazon mod exists. I don't remember what nation it replaced or if it had any heroes.

Kristoffer O.
Quote:
Other nations have more or less new unit setups. ermor in the early age has less modern legionaries, augurs, pontifices and equites of the sacred shroud.
Post#414378
Praetorian Guards already exist in Broken Empire, and I don't know what or who the flame-throwers are, but I'd wager a quess that Ermor will be Rome. Any further additions are probably best left until we know what is already in.

Dracasia, the one Morkilus mentioned, is a Draconian mod that seems to have vanished to the ether of intentions never fulfilled. It focused on different elements like Mystics of Arco, IIRC.

Centaurs and Satyrs - and Minotaurs and Harpies, lead by Panii? The Pan could cause women to shed their clothes, enter mad frenzy and join the warforce in provinces with Turmoil. Easily done - just don't change the current Pangaea.
A nation set up around Crossbreeding could be interesting, though, as Morkilus mentioned. Funnily enough, the current Pangaea's Pandemoniacs are one of the few mages capable of casting it.