View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 01:17 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: on what OS does SPWW2 run best?

I tried an experiment as Andy had suggested setting up the monitor to a lower resolution then running the game will increase the size of the menu window *perhaps* more to your liking ( FYI I cannot.....C A N N O T read the computer screen...game or no game without glasses I use just for computer work and with them on I see the game in 1920x1080 JUST FINE......nice and sharp with all text readable )

However, I tried an experiment and set my screen resolution to 1366x768 and it's not as razor sharp as 1920x1080 but it's better than full screen was ( when I could still test fullscreen )

That might be closer to what you are looking for and you may find a better compromise resolution for your computer / screen combination than my computer will give.If you run borderless gaming you get a very close approximation of the old full screen mode but actually windowed.

All that said the game screens are perfectly readable with the right pair of glasses on......

Don
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1366x768 res.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	15059  

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; December 13th, 2017 at 01:24 PM..