View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2006, 02:27 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

tinkthank is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My first post with some questions

Thanks very much.

After another week of testing, rather infrequently, unfortuately, I see I still have so much I dont understand.
I still see some of my units "out of contact", even those that moved only 2 or 3 hexes that turn, and are pratically adjacent to their HQ. I dont understand Command and Control enough, apparently. The other thing is weapons -- is there a listing somewhere in "real language" as to what the weapons are -- such as "2x Hydra FFAR"?

When I posted my questions above, by the way, I did read that guide and know about the "w" button -- it just didnt always seem to work for me. Sometimes I would have a target, hit the button, and then the appropriate number, but it would fire all weapons or none. Sometimes it would fire at a different target. (I also suppose I am used to systems which cycle through valid targets -- that is what I expected the "t" button to do. Is it possible to mod the game so that this in fact is done?)

One last question, if I may -- are there scenarios (or could one make them) which involve civilians (in an urban or quasi-urban or suburban setting, for example) and *negative* VPs for harming them as, say, the advancer or attacker?

Thank you very much